UEL Library and Learning Services are currently developing a strategy for the maintenance and development of its Archive and Special Collections. If any staff have an active interest in research using University archive collections or have an interest in their future development, including the acquisition of new collections, digitisation or web-enabled access, please initially contact the Archivist. Paul Dudman on firstname.lastname@example.org /020 8223 7676 or complete the feedback form below.
At present, the UEL Archive and Special Collections include:
- the British Olympic Association Archives and Library.
- CEDAR – Clustering and Enhancing Digital Archives Research
- East London People’s Archive (Eastside Community Heritage)
- ELL2012 – East London Legacy 2012 Archive
- ELTA – East London Theatre Archive
- the Hackney Empire Theatre Archive.
- the Refugee Council Archive.
- roar@UEL – Institutional Repository
The special collections and archives currently held by LIS can be seen at www.uel.ac.uk/lls/search/collections/
We would be happy to hold meetings with interested staff and we will consider all feedback and suggestions whilst we develop an Archive Strategy.