Why use Special Collections?
You’ve chosen your dissertation topic because it’s something you’re really interested in discovering in more detail. Then delving into the sources in Special Collections can take your dissertation to the next level by making it more original, as well as helping you to develop your research skills.
Recent topics that people have researched using Special Collections include:
- London during the First World War
- Communists in the 1920s and 1930s
- Clothing of the poor
- Perceptions of fascism in the inter-war period
- Feminism under Thatcher
- Colonial and post-colonial writers at the BBC
- Presentation of women in the media
- Feminism in the US in the 1950s
Find out about our collections:
Special Collections is home to a huge…
View original post 187 more words